Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

Aigoo... Kim Hyun Joong Please in Myx and Breakdown Showcase in Arirang

Today was really fun.. as in.. Finally.. Our Kim Hyun Joong Please Music Video is on Top 17.. lets keep on voting for him to be no.1 in Myx Chart.. I was overwhelmed to see his Please MV played @ MIT20, I forget to video it or even capture it by my cam... I was really into his video.. so happy that he is back in myx chart and he climbs up to 17.. we have to vote and vote huh triple S and henecians...=') then right after I think around 10pm I switch the channel to arirang (since that's the only Korean Channel we have) In showbiz Korea.. Kim Hyun Joong Breakdown Showcase was featured @ on location segment of the show.. and i was really happy about that even though I already watch some of the interview here in Net.. Kim Hyun Joong was really popular all over the world of course other members of SS501 as well.. A complete day for me.... =')

No comments:

Post a Comment