Pages

Friday 17 June 2011

Kim Hyun Joong conquered the Top in Music Bank!!!!!!!

Kim Hyun Joong wins in Music Bank!

Okay, so I'll start my comments now regarding what had just happened. First, the moment Music Bank started to air, I was looking forward who would be Hyun Joong's competition for the number 1 spot. I was thinking FT Island or Secret (since they were his competitors yesterday). But what did surprised me was it's Beast he will be competing with. My eyes went o_o and I immediately uttered... 'OMO... Beast?' It's not that I don't trust Triple S or Henecians or myself. It's just that for the past 3 weeks that Beast has been on Music Bank, they have won Triple Crown for the song 'Fiction'. I was literally nervous and anxious to see who wins. 

Then they were both interviewed backstage. I can hear screams of fans. I tried to understand what they were saying but only understood a little. >_< (I'll leave it up to the translators) 

When Hyun Joong was performing, I turned the volume up and was hoping he really wins. Then, Beast performed. I must say, the shout of their fans were very loud, which made me even more nervous. Then, the result are to be announced. I immediately saw Young Saenggetting closer to Hyun JoongHe really is very supportive. Charts were shown, and the moment I saw the huge difference, I mumbled 'Hyun Joong won?.. Hyun Joong won?' then I screamed and jumped 'Hyun Joong won!!!!!' ^^ I was literally happy and overwhelmed with the result. I could see on Hyun Joong's face he was surprised as well. ^^ Again, he thanked his boss, his agency, his dancers, and of course how could he forgot Young Saeng. ^^ He was about to do the encore when I noticed he was telling Young Saeng to stay for the encore. (1:14 from the video) How sweet!! ^^ He even thanked us Triple S! ^^ Congratulations Leader for your another win!! Hoping you'd win also in Inkigayo tomorrow! ^^


Backstage



Break Down


Kim Hyun Joong wins! 

credits: UnknownCarrot170@yt

==================================
Well I never had the chance to watch this so I decided to repost this... Full credits to  http://namjachingukhj.blogspot.com... thanks thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment