Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Greetings for 25th Birthday of Kim Hyung Jun Oppa!...



KIM HYUNG JUN 
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY OPPA!


Kim Hyung Jun Oppa! I am really honored that I met you guys… but then I felt unfortunate also because you guys are now focusing on your solo activities and that made me sad because I cannot see you guys together… I miss the times when other member surprise you on your birthday… you are really happy when you guys are together… since this time you are going to celebrate your birthday without them I really feel sad… I really miss you guys so much,… but then of course you should be happy today on your birthday… and I know you decided to celebrate your birthday with your fans and thank you for that.. Although I’m not able to go there (because I’m an overseas fan of yours) in my heart I am still part of your celebration… that’s why I am happy… again Happy Birthday Hyung Jun Oppa! Saranghe!

Here's a cake for you..=')


Do not worry because we Triple S will always support you no matter what… we will be always Triple S forever! Take care yourself… Hoping sooner I’ll meet you someday.. hehe… Love you Oppa! Mwuah…. Saengie Chulkae Hamnida!... God Bless you always…=’)

No comments:

Post a Comment