Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

6th Anniversary of SS501.. =')

haha... i had a right timing on opening a separate blog to show my love in SS501 band.. haha.. yeah.. and its their 6th anniversary...

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY
SS501


I'm really glad that I am now part of Triple S on your 6th birthday, a bit sad because 5years had past before I discover you guyz but then still glad that i knew about you... I know even though right you have your solo activities and not performing as a group but i believe on what leader have said... that sooner you guyz will come back on stage performing as SS501 again... whatever happens i'll wait for that.. for now I am wishing you guys for all the success in your solo activities.. i really miss you guyz together but do not worry we the TRIPLE S fans won't let you guyz down.. we will support each one of you forever... we are forever TRIPLE S...

For our Leader Kim Hyun Joong, our Sexy Charisma Park Jung Min, our Forever Center Kim Kyu Jong, our Baby Kim Hyung Jun and our Prince Heo Young Saeng, Happy 6th Anniversary... We love you guyz... Just continue supporting and taking care of each other... we know that aside from triple S missing you performing together, for sure guyz you also miss each other so much than we knew.... and We know that your friendship and brotherhood is forever in your heart that's why as a Triple S I am not worried at all.. I fully trust you guyz that you will come back as SS501 soon... and i will forever waiting for that day to come.... Right now.. all i can do is support each one of you guyz.. we will protect the name SS501 forever... we won't let you down.. that's a PROMISE!! so Fighting SS501!!! Miss you so much... I wish for  all the success to each one of you... I really Love you SS501! mwuah.. Take care always... God Bless you SS501..=')



SS501 FIGHTING!=')

No comments:

Post a Comment