Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Greetings for 26th Birthday of Kim Hyun Joong Oppa!

I just transfer here my greetings to oppa from my another blog.. i just thought to separate the blog regarding SS501 and to my personal life blog account.. hehe...


============================================================
Oh my! I almost forgot to greet my oppa here in my blog... I already post and tweet my greetings for him... whew.. so this time here in my blog.... so here it is oppa.. i hope time will come that you will read my message for you.... hehe...




KIM HYUN JOONG
HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY OPPA!

Oppa.. I'm really thankful that I met you (though not personal).. first time I saw you was your first korean drama which is the Boys Over Flower as Yoon Ji Hoo.. at the time I feel like I saw an angel in our television and I was really fallen by your smile... this is the first time that I have like an artist from other country as like i considered myself, fanatic of yours... but you know what I'm really grateful that because of  you I also met other 4 wonderful guys which is your SS501 members.. since then i became a triple s... this is the first time I'm going to greet you as a TRIPLE S and HENECIANS FAN of yours...
so Happy Happy Birthday oppa!! I really wish for your success and mostly for your first mini-album.. and also more blessings to come for you and also your family... i hope that your always happy oppa... don't change your 4D attitude.. hehe... I really like the way you are oppa... i hope one day i'll see you in person and hope you can visit again here in the Philippines... love you oppa.. we the triple s and henecians will always believe and support you no matter what... still hoping that someday you can have a concert here in the Philippines together with hyung jun, jung min, kyu jong and young saeng... I really miss you guys together.. anyway.. we will wait for the right time.. again Happy-Happy Birthday oppa... mwuah... take care always... God Bless you...
PS: continue inspiring us.. you've touched so many lives including me oppa.. thank you.. thank
you so much... amwuah... mwuah...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN KIM HYUN JOONG OPPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment