Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

[News] Hyun Joong once betrayed for money

[News] Hyun Joong once betrayed for money


Lifted from Hancinema
Source : news.nate.com

Kim Hyun-joong spoke about the time he was betrayed by someone he knew for money.

On the SBS TV program "Every Night" on the 13th, 'looks from God' Kim Hyun-joong and 'voice from God' Lee Byung-joon made appearances.

The cast of this program ran through the number of commercials Kim Hyun-joong had done and pressed, "How much money did you make?" to which Kim Hyun-joong answered, "It's not something someone my age can make easily".

About investing he said, "I have one everywhere. I do distribution investment and I give my parents pocket money too. It hasn't been long since I started saving money. I also felt money can make people distant. So I put all my assets to a management. I once lent money to someone I know and never got it back. How could you ignore a friend in need?" and more.
=================================
Awww... Oppa, sad to hear that someone betrayed you for money... You just wanted to help.. hmm... well at least oppa you learned something from that friend of yours.. So always be careful to whom you trust oppa especially when it comes to money.. alright oppa?..=')

No comments:

Post a Comment