Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong and TVXQ Yunho shares embarrasing moments on 'Strong Heart'




Yunho, Kim Hyun Joong reveals physiological act which arouse awkwardness

Source: TVDaily
Chinese translation: xiaoyudian @ 金贤重 中文网
English translation: ss501chapter.wordpress.com

Yunho and Kim Hyun Joong revealed stories of their physiological act which arouse laughter in Strong Heart.

Yunho said “While filming for Pepsi CF, I actually drank 23 bottles, in order to capture the best shot, I have got no other choice. When I was getting ready to thank all the staff (basically they are all female) after the shooting, suddenly a gust of gas rises up as I speak, in the end it became ‘thank~~you burp burp burp burp burp~~!’ It was really embarrassing.”

Kim Hyun Joong said “Once I found a toilet in front of the church, I endured and endured and decided to use the toilet and come out before the female high school student run over here. But I did not expect that she ran in with me, so I gave up and ran back into the church, I went behind the stage and took a plastic bottle and cut it open with a pair of scissors, after relieving… (he said wanted to take this incident down to his grave instead of saying it out) I threw the plastic bottle out of the window…” It arouses laughter from the entire studio.

==================================
LOL.. I laughed more with Hyun Joong Oppa confessions.. kekekeke.. and knowing that he wanted to keep this secret on his own but in the end he still shared this kind of emabrassment he had... hahaha... Nice Oppa.... LOL...='D

No comments:

Post a Comment